#1 Eduā

Eduā

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Logic User Since:2009

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:24 AM

Hi everyone,
I have a simple question about the EXS24 editor.
Let's say I loaded a hundred synthpad samples in the editor. In order to obtain an "infinite" sound duration when using a sustain pedal I need to set the start and end loop points for all of these samples.

I open the first sample in the audio editor so to make it easier finding the suitable loop points. I add Xfade if necessary till the loop is smooth enough.
Now I want to copy and paste these values I have set to the other 99 samples loop parameters. I find it possible only by copying and pasting each value to one sample at time, and it takes a lot of time, indeed.
If I select all the 99 samples and drag the pointer on a parameter till I reach the desired value, equal to the one in the first sample, I manage to change the parameter value of all the samples; but when dealing with large numbers it takes even more time than the first method.
Is it not possible to simply copy the value and paste it to all the other samples at once? It seems to be a so common sense option, but I cannot figure it out.

Edited by Eduā, 21 October 2015 - 08:25 AM.

MacBookPro 17"
Intel Core 2 Duo; 2,66 GHz; RAM:4 GB

Mac OS X 10.6.8
Logic Pro 9.1.8 (32-bit)
Audio Interface: Focusrite Saffire PRO 26 i/o
MIDI Interface: ESI M8UXL
Monitor: Genelec 8030A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users