• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Logic User Since:2003
  • Audio Software Used:Pro-Tools, Studio one, Reason

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

Hello, Logic friends...

I'm going trying to make this as clear as possible...lol

I want to be able to when i pull down my faders to also have the automation volume come down as well, cause usually I have to go back, and adjust the automation to the new lowered, or louder volume. 

#2 JustDan

JustDan

Logic Moderator

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Audio Engineering / Composition
  • Logic User Since:2009
  • Audio Software Used:Logic Studio

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

In the pull-down list right above the pan control in your mixer strip, pull down "Touch" Then, as you record, your automation curve will reflect the changes you provide via the slider on the mixer strip.

Logic Studio 9 | Kontakt 5 | 8Dio Studio Violin | Mac OS X 10.6.8 | 2.53 GHz Mac mini | 4 GB Ram | Mackie MR5 | Sennheiser 600HD | Korg MR2 | Korg nanoPad and nanoKontrol | Oxygen25 | Kawai ES4 | Taylor T5 | Taylor NS42-CE | Jimmy Vaughn Fender Stratocaster | L.R. Boggs Para Acoustic D.I. | Mackie 1202-VLZ Pro

#3 Melodyman

Melodyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Logic User Since:2003
  • Audio Software Used:Pro-Tools, Studio one, Reason

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

Ok I know what you mean, but I'm talking about making the automation move as you move the faders up or down, without having to go back to the automation to adjust to the new volume. I was told Logic does not have that option, I have to go back, and adjust the automation, but Thank you for responding.         

#4 JustDan

JustDan

Logic Moderator

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Audio Engineering / Composition
  • Logic User Since:2009
  • Audio Software Used:Logic Studio

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

No problem. I'm still not sure what you mean on this; is it changing existing automation points? Touch will not overwrite those in record mode? Ah well, good luck.

Logic Studio 9 | Kontakt 5 | 8Dio Studio Violin | Mac OS X 10.6.8 | 2.53 GHz Mac mini | 4 GB Ram | Mackie MR5 | Sennheiser 600HD | Korg MR2 | Korg nanoPad and nanoKontrol | Oxygen25 | Kawai ES4 | Taylor T5 | Taylor NS42-CE | Jimmy Vaughn Fender Stratocaster | L.R. Boggs Para Acoustic D.I. | Mackie 1202-VLZ Pro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users