#1 gel-sol

gel-sol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Logic User Since:1998

Posted 05 January 2006 - 12:43 AM

Hey guys and girls!

I been lurking here for a while...posting a little bit lately.

Anyways, I write ambient space music under the moniker Gel-Sol, and hail from Seattle, Washington. Visit my website at www.gel-sol.com, where you can download loads of stuff, including samples of my first album, Music Made For You....And By You, I Mean Me, as well as some live shows and rarities.

I am currently on the critically-acclaimed cult label em:t records out of the UK, and have just finished my sophomore release, Unifactor. If you wanna hear some samples from Unifactor, please visit my myspace page, at www.myspace.com/gelsol.

I am also one-third of the experimental/ambient trio 302 Acid. Samples of our music can be found at www.302acid.com. We also have an album on the em:t label.

As far as my "studio" goes, I use a laptop with Logic 7, Ableton Live, and Reaktor. I perform live, with my band and as a solo act, and improvisation plays an integral role in these performances. Last summer we travelled to the UK to play a couple festivals and this year hope to spend most of our summer there.

So, check out the sites if any of this interests you....and drop me a line if you like it!

Thanks!

Yer Pal,
Gel-Sol
www.gel-sol.com
www.302acid.com

#2 gel-sol

gel-sol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Logic User Since:1998

Posted 05 January 2006 - 12:51 AM

Hmmm...guess I can't edit my own posts here.

Here are the two em:t releases in case yer interested. For more info, please visit www.emitrecords.com or www.emit.cc
Posted Image
Posted Image

Yer Pal,
Gel-Sol
www.gel-sol.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users