Photo

Help. Logic Is Solo-Ing Random Tracks. (Not In Solo-Safe Mode.)

logic solo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 taralouise

taralouise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Logic User Since:2009
  • Audio Software Used:logic

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:42 AM

I use Logic 9, on a 2012 macbook.

Everything was working just fine yesterday. Today, I try to play my songs in Logic 9, and it:
- randomly won't play half of the audio files in the project (and doesn't give me any notice that the audio files are missing or corrupt.)
- when I solo a track, it will play another completely random track in the project

I took off 'solo-safe' mode on any and all tracks. I just have no idea why it's doing this. I've tried re-importing audio files into the tracks and it continues to play audio from another track, solo'd or not. 

I'm not much of a logic guru, so I don't use 'buses' or 'sends' or anything complicated other than the tracks and audio and midi. 

Would really appreciate any help I could get!

(Also, I did update my computer software a couple weeks ago and it's been a bit glitchy ever since. And, I updated my 'Kontakt' software about a week ago and ever since it won't let me use Kontakt in Logic. It just shows the plug-in with a strike-out line through it.) 

#2 taralouise

taralouise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Logic User Since:2009
  • Audio Software Used:logic

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:47 AM

Also, I've noticed it's doing this with multiple projects. I've pulled up a few now where the audio files just aren't playing for some reason. Or, it Logic will just play some of the audio files. It makes no sense. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: logic, solo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users