1 reply to this topic

#1 frankie909

frankie909

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Logic User Since:2006

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

I recently purchased the Fazioli Concert Grand Pro software and I am very happy with it. However, I have run into a problem that I need some help with. I am running Logic Pro 9 on a Mac G5 (Quad core, 12 GB RAM, 2.5 GHz processor). I can load the plugins without a problem in my EXS24 sampler. I can also record the piano parts into Logic using either Player Perspective 1 or 2 without a problem. However, when I choose to save a song file using ANY of the "Non-release" plugins (i.e., P1 08 NR; P1 12 NR; P2 08 NR), I get an error message in the EXS24 window that reads:

MISSING: Ebony Concert Grand #2E8847 (for the P1 08 NR plugin)

MISSING: Ebony Concert Grand #P27AC8 (for the P1 12 NR plugin)

MISSING: Ebony Concert Grand #2E8850 (for the P2 08 NR plugin)

The other "release" plugins work fine when I choose to save the song file, only the non-release plugins are giving me this error message. As such, the EXS24 sampler defaults to its own piano sound, not the Fazioli. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#2 JustDan

JustDan

Logic Moderator

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Audio Engineering / Composition
  • Logic User Since:2009
  • Audio Software Used:Logic Studio

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

I have no idea on this one - I'm not even sure what "non-release" means in this context. Do you happen to have Kontakt? I use Kontakt (full version) and it seems to work well. I looked at the web-site and saw that it does work with Kontakt. Sorry I can't be of more help!
Logic Studio 9 | Kontakt 5 | 8Dio Studio Violin | Mac OS X 10.6.8 | 2.53 GHz Mac mini | 4 GB Ram | Mackie MR5 | Sennheiser 600HD | Korg MR2 | Korg nanoPad and nanoKontrol | Oxygen25 | Kawai ES4 | Taylor T5 | Taylor NS42-CE | Jimmy Vaughn Fender Stratocaster | L.R. Boggs Para Acoustic D.I. | Mackie 1202-VLZ Pro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users