#1 meaks

meaks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Logic User Since:2005

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:24 AM

Hi,

I just would like to know if there is a forum where developpers of logic connect and just read what people say ?

Does this thing exists ?

Just to know.

#2 Peter

Peter

Site Creator & Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • Logic User Since:1998

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:33 AM

I would imagine that developers don't really read forums, or discuss the development of logic in public. If they do read the forums, I wouldn't think that there is a specific site that the do read.
I guess maybe im not understanding what your looking for ?
Over at OS X audio there is a Development forum.
Development - Apple APIs, software development, programming languages and tools.

Peter

Mixing - Logic Pro X | OS X 10.8.4 | 3.4GHZ Quad Core Hackintosh | 16GB Ram |

Studio Tracking - Logic Pro 9.1.8 | OS X 10.6.8 | 2GHZ Quad Mac Pro | 6GB Ram | Apogee Symphony PCI-e | Apogee AD16X | Apogee Mini DAC | Logic Control & Extender and Mackie Control C4 and a boat load of other cool stuff i use in my studio Static Productions

#3 meaks

meaks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 12:15 PM

I was just wondering if there is a way to complaint about logic pro directly to someone who will respond or read the post, a developer if possible, it's quite surprising that a pro company don't talk to their users ? don't you think.

To be continued...

#4 Peter

Peter

Site Creator & Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 12:32 PM

you can post/report them here:
http://logicproforum...p?showtopic=388

The sad thing is, a place like you describe would be full of false complaints and user error, instead of positive useful feedback. As im sure the logic feedback form is.

Just because the user in the dark DOES NOT mean Apple/Logic developers are in the dark.
Apple is not emagic and have NEVER conducted themselves in that respect.
If anyone is unhappy with Apple policies they have the freedom to move to another DAW.

Peter

Studio Tracking - Logic Pro 9.1.8 | OS X 10.6.8 | 2GHZ Quad Mac Pro | 6GB Ram | Apogee Symphony PCI-e | Apogee AD16X | Apogee Mini DAC | Logic Control & Extender and Mackie Control C4 and a boat load of other cool stuff i use in my studio Static Productions

#5 meaks

meaks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 03:05 PM

Excuse me, but another daw, logic pro runs on apple computers, not ?

So, if i follow you, i accept the bugs, the waited enhancements to have a sequencer wich is near in terms of tools to a nuendo or pro tools ( not those useless apple loops ), and, of course, if i'm not happy, i move to another daw, losing thousand dollars to move to a sequencer that i must relearn...

Excuse me, but, i don't really understand what is your position.

I bought a "PROFESSIONAL", i don't say it, it's on the title of the software "LOGIC PRO", and i would like to have some services that belong to professionals, not public...

To be continued...

#6 Peter

Peter

Site Creator & Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 03:30 PM

My reply of moving to another daw was directed at your distaste for Apples policies.
Im pretty sure they wont change.

On another note, I have not read any post by you that explains any problems you may be having. If you have an issue or a problem using the software, thats what this forum is for.

Do you have a specific problem ?, if so post in the appropriate area, am sure more seasoned users of Logic would me more than happy to give a hand.

If you have noted a bug please post about and if it indeed is a bug we can all help you gather your thoughts and post a bug report to Apple using the above link.

Until then, I don't think there is any thing to continue, no?
You're misunderstanding the many uses of this forum.

Give it a try and actually work with others in order to learn the software you've spent so much money on.

Peter

#7 meaks

meaks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 05:15 PM

okay, i'll try.

Thanks anyway...

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users