#1 Jeremy Owens

Jeremy Owens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Logic User Since:2011
  • Audio Software Used:Logic Pro 9

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

Help. I recently did a drum session with a producer, who recorded all of my 10 songs onto one session, now when I try to devide them up in a new sessions and change the bpm to match the songs tempo, all the tracks are out of sink. Please help I'm using logic 9 .They we're live drums and the producer left the bpm at 120

#2 Peter

Peter

Site Creator & Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • Logic User Since:1998

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:26 AM

if the entire session was pulled into a 120bpm session/song, when you remove each song the new song/session needs to also be 120bpm. just drag and drop the tracks into the new song/session making sure that it matches the 120bpm. thats all..

If you want to match the song to the real bpm, you will need to merge the individual tracks (one solid track from start to finish)

then you will need to work real hard using the tools in logic to quantize the things.

Mixing - Logic Pro X | OS X 10.8.4 | 3.4GHZ Quad Core Hackintosh | 16GB Ram |

Studio Tracking - Logic Pro 9.1.8 | OS X 10.6.8 | 2GHZ Quad Mac Pro | 6GB Ram | Apogee Symphony PCI-e | Apogee AD16X | Apogee Mini DAC | Logic Control & Extender and Mackie Control C4 and a boat load of other cool stuff i use in my studio Static Productions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users