Waveburner 1.1.2 Update
Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:33 PM
About WaveBurner 1.1.1
This update addresses reliability and performance issues that may be encountered with WaveBurner 1.1. It also improves compatibility with Mac OS X version 10.4 (Tiger).
Furthermore, the update corrects the following issues:
- Selecting an output other than 1/2 in the Audio Driver preferences no longer produces silent CDs.
- The default values in the Burn preferences of WaveBurner have been changed (Write SCMS option and Write PreEmphasis options are now off by default). This addresses a problem that may be encountered with WaveBurner 1.1 when burning ISRC code with the Pioneer DVD Burner.
- Use of plug-in settings created in Logic now works as expected.
- Dragging audio files onto the WaveBurner icon in the Finder or Dock now works as expected: A new project is created and the audio files are added. If a WaveBurner project is active, the files are inserted at the end of the project.
- Dragging files directly from the Finder into the Wave View area now works.
- Editing values in the Region and Track list now works as expected.
- Editing values in the Region Info, CD Track Info and Index Point Info window is now operational.
- The time format values chosen in the Wave View area, Track and Region list are now saved in the WaveBurner project.
- The Disc Length field now displays in the time format selected in the Track list.
- In some extremely rare situations, the Undo function of WaveBurner did not work as expected. These issues are addressed in this update.
Mixing - Logic Pro X | OS X 10.8.4 | 3.4GHZ Quad Core Hackintosh | 16GB Ram |
Studio Tracking - Logic Pro 9.1.8 | OS X 10.6.8 | 2GHZ Quad Mac Pro | 6GB Ram | Apogee Symphony PCI-e | Apogee AD16X | Apogee Mini DAC | Logic Control & Extender and Mackie Control C4 and a boat load of other cool stuff i use in my studio Static Productions
Posted 12 September 2005 - 10:58 PM
Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:54 PM
The WaveBurner 1.1.2 Update addresses isolated reliability issues. The update is highly recommended for all users of WaveBurner 1.1.
An existing WaveBurner 1.1 installation is required for this update to take effect.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users