No replies to this topic

#1 frankie909

frankie909

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Logic User Since:2006

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:32 PM

FOR SALE: One used Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Instruments - Special Edition II software. I bought the product from Sweetwater in March of 2008 for a total cost of $462.97 minus shipping/handling. This price included the cost of the Vienna Key (dongle) at $39.95. Since then, the price of the software has come down to $441.97 on Sweetwater (http://www.sweetwate...il/VI2SpecialEd). At the time I bought the software I was going to use it for scoring instrumental music for film/TV, but I ended up concentrating on my vocal music instead and rarely used it and now have no further use for it. If anyone is interested in purchasing the sofware, please contact me at fmcchris@verizon.net to discuss the details. I have contacted support at VSL.com and they have provided me with complete information as to how to transfer the user license to another party. The CDs and USB dongle are in excellent condition and come in their original packaging with the User Manual and other documentation included.

Please direct all inquiries to me at my e-mail address above. Thank you.

Frankie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users