1 reply to this topic

#1 BobJersey

BobJersey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Logic User Since:2006

Posted 16 February 2007 - 08:08 PM

Hello Everyone. I'am new to the community. I have a home studio and it's the first time I'm using Software to record multi-track (I'm old school analog). I do no Hardware/Software with computers very well. But I don't know how to use or set-up logic pro 7 w/ my mac pro. The current problem I'm having is to get the Tascam DM24 automated console to talk to the logic hardware/software via MIDI and a provided Tascam control surface template from Tascam. I'm also using the Emagic AMT8 Midi interface to go midi in and midi out from the board to the computer. I'm having trouble connecting and applying the template with logic.

I would really like to hire a Logic Pro from my region of Bergen County. New Jersey. To help with configuration and a little hands on training. If you are someone you know can come over and book some time that would be great! Please email at: bobjersey@comcast.net or call me at: 201-321-0438. Thank You so much for your help. I read the post and see if I can get anything from them. Take Care...Bob :victory:

#2 mersisblue

mersisblue

Site Supporter

• Site Supporters Plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Im a certified audio engineer from cti lake hurst nj
  • Logic User Since:2004
  • Audio Software Used:logic pro 6-9
    nuendo 4 and up though not lately
    digital performer
    pro tools