#1 Point Blank

Point Blank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Logic User Since:2002

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:58 AM

Hi,

This forum has been off our radar for a while, so I thought I would start us off again with a fresh account! Point Blank is one of the top Online Production & Engineering schools out there, and we try to keep a community feel for Producers and Musicians to learn in, with 1-2-1 interaction & feedback from tutors.

I just wanted to get in here and let everyone who hasn't used any of our tutorials before know that we have a huge catalogue of resources for anyone wanting to master Logic Pro. Check out our Youtube channel for tutorials & workshops, and visit our Online School to take some Free Short Courses. There is also plenty of loops & sample bundles you can get hold of too, here.

We're looking for feedback on all of our lessons and free resources, so let us know what you think of them, and anything you would like us to teach in the future.

Our new term starts 5th December, and as it's Xmas - (and we know everyone gets bored, or want to escape the family arguments over who gets the last Pig-in-a-Blanket!) - we thought we would extend our courses to keep you productive over the Holiday, and got a message from the Big Man in red to knock 50 off for anyone enrolling before the 5/12/11, to spread a little bit more festive cheer.

Check out all the free stuff we have going on, and let us know your thoughts.

Cheers,
James (Point Blank)
www.pointblankonline.com/blog

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users