• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rlsproductions

rlsproductions

Ohh.. I got it now

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Hip Hop & Poontang - in that order!
  • Logic User Since:1999

Posted 12 January 2006 - 05:25 PM

I have been having some MIDI issues getting Logic to control the transport of my MV-8000 MPC. It's cleary not as simple as just turning MMC on in the transport (as that seems to disable Logic's Transport), but creating a trk in the arrange wiith a "tape deck" icon, which I can't find. The instructions are a little unclear, to say the least (p/617), especially since I don't need anything too complicated (i.e. MIDI to ALL, not any specific devices).
Someone pls drop some knowledge on me!

#2 Youth Development Pleasant

Youth Development Pleasant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Politics, Parenting.
  • Logic User Since:2006

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

I have been having some MIDI issues getting Logic to control the transport of my MV-8000 MPC. It's cleary not as simple as just turning MMC on in the transport (as that seems to disable Logic's Transport), but creating a trk in the arrange wiith a "tape deck" icon, which I can't find. The instructions are a little unclear, to say the least (p/617), especially since I don't need anything too complicated (i.e. MIDI to ALL, not any specific devices).
Someone pls drop some knowledge on me!

First of all remove ur profile pic. Then I will give u the answer. LOL

Dont mind. Just kidding. However I dont have knowledge about it. I will follow the thread to learn about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users